I don’t know about you, but I don’t dread Mondays. I love Mondays actually! It’s the one day that I give myself time to go “hardcore OCD” and prepare for the rest of the week. I make a cup of (extra caffeinated) coffee and get right to it.
- Write out schedule for the week, check.
- Identify the weeks goals, check.
- Catch up on all e-mails and sort them into appropriate folders, check.
- Respond to all texts you ignored last week, check.
- Delete all the crap on my desktop that I’ve accumulated from last week, check.
- Laundry, check.
- Throw away all Starbucks cups in car, check.
- Fill pill organizer with weeks worth of vitamins, check.
I mean, Mondays really aren’t bad if you think about it. But you know what day I do despise though? WEDNESDAY. Wednesday is the one day of the week where it’s like "ha-ha you’ve only worked 2 days this week and you’re already exhausted and over it but you have another 2 days to go until the weekend. Oh— And your dog chewed up another one of your underwear… Sucker." So yeah, sometimes I get a little down on Wednesdays and have a little less patience for stupid drivers on the road, but the one thing I can always count on to pick me back up is good music. Even if I only have time to listen to a few songs on the way to the post office, it’s almost guaranteed to improve my day.
You know those moments you have while driving, and you’re looking out the window and you kinda feel like you’re in a movie or music video or something? (Don’t lie, you’ve had that moment. We’ve all had that moment.) Well, this is the kind of music that would be playing in my ‘97 Honda during my music video moment. Hope you enjoy this ”mid-week-life-is-annoying-sometimes-but-you-should-chill-the-eff-out-cuz-the-weekends-near” playlist. It’s short, but should be long enough to last you throughout your lunch break.